Airi/Nanotec IT pubblica in maniera regolare rapporti e documenti dedicati a sviluppi e scenari delle tecnologie ed alle politiche della ricerca. La lista delle principali pubblicazioni di Airi/Nanotec IT è riportata di seguito, divisa per macro argomenti e, ove opportuno, con riferimento ai relativi progetti ed iniziative.
- KEY ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES
- INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
- RESPONSIBLE RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
NanoDiode project (2013-2016, FP7, NMP)
- European citizens’ views on priorities for desired fields of innovation: Report of the NanoDiode survey and in-depth interviews, the NanoDiode Project, Jan 2015
NanoTox project (2012-2014, Università di Milano)
- Silver Nanoparticles: Situation and Perspective for Industrial Application in the Lombardia Region, Airi/Nanotec IT, CIMAINA – Università di Milano, Dec 2013 – (full report available upon request)
ObservatoryNano project (2008-2012, FP6-NMP)
- European Nanotechnology Landscape Report, the ObservatoryNano Project, Mar 2012
- Nanorelated Textiles in Architecture, Construction and Engineering, Mar 2012
- Automotive Nano – enabled Textiles, Oct 2011
- Nanotechnology-enabled Personal Protective Textiles, briefing report, Dec 2010
- Nanotechnology application in the Health & Medical Sector and Sport/Outdoor sector, April 2010.
- Nanotechnology application in the Textile sector, May 2009
Italian Nanotechnology Census
- Third Italian Nanotechnogy Census, Airi/Nanotec IT, Giugno 2011 (Foreword – Table of contents – Synthesis of results)
- Second Italian Nanotechnogy Census, Airi/Nanotec IT, Luglio 2006
- First Italian Nanotechnogy Census, Airi/Nanotec IT, Aprile 2004
- Censimento delle Lauree e Master sulle Nanoscienze e Nanotecnologie, Airi/Nanotec IT, Maggio 2010
Il volume Third Italian Nanotechnology Census (500pg, A4, Inglese, solo versione stampata) può essere acquistato scrivendo alla segreteria Airi, mediante il modulo d’ordine scaricabile da questa pagina (modulo ordine Censimento).
The Third Italian Nanotechnology Census (500 pg, A4, English, printed version only) can be purchased using the order form available on this page (Census order form).
NanoRoadMap Project (2004-2006, FP6-NMP)
- Synthesis Report: Roadmaps at 2015 on Nanotechnology Application in the sectors of: Materials, Health & Medical Systems, Energy, Airi et al, Jan 2006
KEY ENABLING TECHNOLOGIES
- Le Key Enabling Technologies. Un’occasione per la competitività del sistema industriale italiano, Airi, marzo 2014
- Key Enabling Technologies: their role in the priority technologies for the Italian industry, Working document, Airi Working Group on KETs, April 2013
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Information and Communication Technologies for Health, Demographic Change and Wellbeing: A Survey of the Tecnological Scenario, June 2015
RESPONSIBLE RESEARCH AND INNOVATION
- White Book on Occupational Exposure to Engineered Nanomaterials, publication of the WG Nanomaterials, Italian Workers Compensation Authority (INAIL), 2011
Satori project (2014 – 2017, FP7, SiS)
- Ethical assessment of R&I: a comparative analysis,Jul 2015
- Legal frameworks that guide or constrain ethical procedures within research in the EU, March 2015
- Ethics assessment in emerging technologies: the case of nanotechnologies, report of the Satori Project, June 2015
- Ethics assessment and Guidance in Different Types of Organisations - Industry, Sep 2015
Responsible Industry project (2014 – 2017, FP7, SiS)
- A Framework for implementing Responsible Research and Innovation in ICT for an ageing society, Nov 2015
ObservatoryNano Project (2008-2011, FP7 NMP)
- Developments in Nanotechnologies Regulation and Standards, Airi/Nanotec IT (IT), Institute of Nanotechnology (UK), RIVM (NL), 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 editions
Nanocode Project (2009-2011, FP7 SiS)
- Master Plan for the implementation of the European Commission Code of Conduct on Nanotechnologies, Nanocode project, Nov 2011
- Report on the NanoCode CodeMeter tool for the implementation of the Code of Conduct for Nanotechnologies, Nanocode project, Nov 2011
- NanoCode Codemeter tool (excel file), Nanocode project, Nov 2011
- Italian report on the Nanocode Consultation on the European Commission Code of Conduct (EC CoC) on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research, Airi et al, Nov 2011.
- Synthesis report on Code of Conducts, voluntary measures and practices toward a responsible development of N&N, Airi et al, Set 2010.
FramingNano Project (2007-2009, SiS)
- A Governance Platform to Secure the Responsible Development of Nanotechnologies: The FramingNano Project, Mantovani E., Porcari A., Airi/Nanotec IT, in Understanding Public Debate on Nanotechnologies: Options for Framing Public Policy, European Commission, Feb 2010
- The FramingNano Governance Platform,The Innovation Society (CH), Airi (IT), Feb. 2010.
- Mapping Study on Regulation and Governance Of Nanotechnologies, Airi et al, Jan. 2009